AppCard Personalized Digital Coupons at Lake Mills Market
Lake Mills Market, an independent grocer in Lake Mills, Wisconsin and current reigning Grocer of the Year , recently launched their digital coupons program powered by AppCard. Lake Mills is the first retailer in WI to launch AppCard’s new digital coupons product alongside their personalized loyalty and engagement program. The solution will be seamlessly integrated into their Freshop e-commerce solution as well to ensure that customers enjoy the value of the rewards and coupons regardless of how they choose to shop with Lake Mills Market.
Shoppers can participate in the program by typing in their mobile phone number on the ShoptoCook kiosk when they enter the store or on the AppCard terminal at the point of sale.
Once a shopper clips a coupon, the discount is automatically applied when the item is scanned at the point of sale. Saving couldn’t be simpler! Watch the video to learn more!
More about AppCard Personalized Digital Coupons
- Content from leading brands: AppCard aggregates 200-500 coupons every month from leading content providers and brands
- Personalize Coupons with AI: AppCard uses artificial intelligence to deliver a personalized selection of coupons to your shoppers based on their item-level purchase history
- In-lane enrollment: Shoppers can easily enroll and check in via the AppCard touch screen terminal
- Automated redemption: Coupons are automatically applied to transactions as qualifying items are scanned at the point of sale
- Add missed coupons: If a shopper missed a coupon for a scanned item, they will be prompted to add it for their next visit
- Real-time reporting: Retailers and brands have full visibility into coupon engagement and redemptions
- Simplified coupon clearing: AppCard has partnered with a leading clearing house to make the clearing process fast and simple