Time to get started planning your loyalty program promotions and marketing campaigns for the month of August! It’s time to get the kiddos back to school, so be sure to look up your state’s tax free weekend. Set up offers to help increase ticket value and bring customers in while they’re out shopping for school supplies. Here’s a list of some more marketing campaign ideas to bring customers in during the month of August!
- Back to school & Tax free weekends: Spend $100 or more during tax free weekend and earn a $10 gift card!
- Hatch Chiles are in season: 2x Points on Hatch Chiles!
- National Peach Month: Try our new peach flavored soft serve and earn 5 bonus points!
- National Sandwich Month: Earn 1 bonus point for each sandwich purchase through 8/31!
- August 2: National Coloring Book Day, National Ice Cream Sandwich Day
- August 3: National Watermelon Day
- August 5: Friendship Day
- August 8: International Cat Day
- August 9: National Book Lover’s Day
- August 10: National Lazy Day
- August 11: National Sons and Daughters Day
- August 12: International Youth Day, World Elephant Day
- August 13: National Filet Mignon Day
- August 15: National Relaxation Day
- August 16: National Tell a Joke Day
- August 19: World Humanitarian Day, World Photo Day
- August 20: National Radio Day
- August 25: National Banana Split Day
- August 26: National Dog Day, National Women’s Equality Day
- August 31: National Trail Mix Day